Tchat : Nos Salons

RSRBRLive : connectés
Connecté(s):

Serveur TS

Serveur: 87.98.129.250:4002
Mot de passe: rallyesim

Partenaires

Forum Rallyesim

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
2éme Championat RSRBR Portugaise

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    RALLYESIM Index du Forum -> Rallyesim's Saloon -> FRANCAIS
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
luis viveiros
Pilote
Pilote

MessagePosté le: Lun 6 Août 2007 17:26:40    Sujet du message: 2éme Championat RSRBR Portugaise Répondre en citant

Hello gripers, racers, dirters, sliders and all the waky rally racers around here!
After the successfull first RSRBR Portugueese Championship, i´m here to propose a new one.

So i´ll just present my proposal for this second championship:

Ruled by de quote "Race For Fun" i propose just a weekly trofeo.
This trofeo will be a mono-class not a mono-car, wich means, each week the trofeo will use a certain class and group of cars among RSRBR4 car list, and each pilot is free to choose the car he will use from that group instead of a pre-defined car choosed for the week, this is a better advantage because we all know that some cars are better drivable in some wheels than others, wich result in better handling for each pilot at home, thats why i prefer each pilot to choose his car for each group of cars i´ll choose week by week!
It may happen the choosen group to have only one car (as with the S2000 class (for now Clin_oeuil )!
The point earned will be different, last one gave hopes to regular drivers, and prejudicated somehow the best ones when there was not too much contestants on week, i pretend a different system even though still benefit drivers that regularly participate week by week, it will present the road warriors, as shown bellow:
Position - Points
1-8
2-7
3-6
4-5
5-4
6-3
7-2
8-1
9-1
10-1
11-1
.....all bellow 7th will earn 1 point.
The surprise is that each pilot beiing the fastest on track in overall weekly classification will earn 1 extra point for each track, wich means that if a great driver in overall weekly standing gets the 4 best times and he have an accident at the last stage and is trown to last standing he will earn 1+4 points, this is a price for the waky racers!
Each week will have a rally with 6 stages, wich can be mix pavements but always permited to change tyres and setups.
Has with last championship all track variations will be used (109), and as for the cars it will be something like, one week we use A8-1 and on another week A8-3 for example.
It will always be choosen class and group, so you have to have installed the last update.
I want all interested to give sugestions and proposals to be discussed how its going to be, the pretended model is what i presented but sugestions are accepted

Please do your registration here
http://srp.ptgamers.com/index.php?showtopic=6172

I need:

-Name and Rallyesimlive registration number

-Dates and time for pretended engagement (we can have engagements everiday ) but i would prefer just a daily engagement, so i ask for two engagements choices among all days and hours of the week than i´ll study a board to decide what to choose to have more pilots racing with each other.

-Damage system pretended (on the first championship there was complains about RSRBR being to hard on realistic damage, but after the re-open of Czech plugin it was realized that RSRBR is way much realistic on damage system, even on reduced damage)

You have 15 days to register and give opinions, you can allways register after the begin of the trofeo but you´ll be subjected to the engagements and options decided before.
Lets see who has the will to race! Clin_oeuil
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    RALLYESIM Index du Forum -> Rallyesim's Saloon -> FRANCAIS Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: